It pays to keep on top of what your customers are saying about you.
A positive comment can be highlighted and shared with your customers,
while a prompt response to a negative review can turn a critic into a fan.
Businesses routinely beg their visitors to fill out customer service evaluations - usually without much success. Meanwhile your customers are freely sharing their comments and complaints on local review websites and social networks. Why not listen in?
Reputation Intelligence monitors every source you can think of:
- Websites and blogs
- Social media (Twitter, YouTube, public Facebook pages...)
- Local review sites (Yelp, Citysearch, and dozens of others...)
- How do we monitor all these sites?
Sources are scanned continuously and automatically
to bring you the most complete and up-to-date data
on how your business is perceived by your customers.
The data is broken down, analyzed, and collected in intelligence reports that can help you target your marketing and increase your online customer engagement.
Smarten up your business with Reputation Intelligence reports
- Visibility. Find out which search engines, local review sites, and web directories have listings for your business, and which ones you're missing.
- Mentions. A mention is any place on the web where your business appears
- Keywords & Top Sources. Where is your business mentioned most frequently, and what words are used by your customers when they talk about you?
- Competition. The Share of Voice graph shows how prominently your business turns up in local search results compared to your competitors.
- Sentiment Trending & Analysis. Reputation Intelligence is clever enough to automatically figure out whether a story or comment about your business is positive or negative, and show you how those sentiments are changing over time.
- Ratings and reviews. On one page you can browse all the reviews of your business from sites like Yelp and Citysearch.
Access these reports through the control panel or have them delivered right to your inbox.